Sports

PSG-Man City: “The war continues. I believe in my team” – Neymar

On Wednesday, Paris Saint-Germain lost, 1-2, in the semi-final first leg of the Champions League against Manchester City.

Neymar Jr, 29-year-old striker, unrecognizable on the pitch with a match very below his means, spoke on his Twitter account, leaving a message of hope and combative. He focuses on the return match and meets the Citizens.

“1% chance 99% faith” says Neymar Jr

“We lost a battle, but the war continues. I believe in my team, I believe we can be better than we have been. 1% chance 99% faith “

You may also have interest in Nigeria Football News. Checkout “Schmeichel: Iheanacho a goalkeeper’s nightmare” on Connectley News.

Latest Today breaking News & Top Stories on Connectley News 247

Leave a Reply

Back to top button