The Kwara State Internal Revenue Service on Friday announced the date to commence recruitment of revenue officers, 2021.
The recruitment of revenue officers will commence on Monday, April 12 and closes on 16th April, 2021.
The Executive Chairman of the revenue body, Shade Omoniyi, made the announcement on Friday.
She urged qualified candidates to apply via KWIRS Portal, adding that application is free and closes on 16th April, 2021.
She also added that the application is open for Baruten, Edu, Ekiti, Ifelodun, Irepodun, Isin, Offa, Oke-Ero, Oyun, and Patigi.
Moreover, she hinting that limited positions are available to be occupied for the grades of Revenue Trainee and Revenue Assistant.
According to a statement, applicants are expected to possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree/Higher National Diploma with minimum of second class lower division/lower credit or its equivalent
- NYSC (Completion/Exemption/Exclusion) certificate
- Minimum of 3 years work experience for Revenue Assistant
- Relevant professional/postgraduate qualification may be used in place of work experience
- Maximum age of 30 years, with evidence of birth certificate/declaration of age
It added that no work experience is required for Revenue Trainees, but the Knowledge of Tax Administration is an additional advantage.