KWARA POLY Cut-Off Mark 2020: Kwara State Polytechnic JAMB Cut-off Mark for 2020/2021 Session is Out. This is the updated cut-off mark. See details below.
We are pleased to inform the general public especially aspirants of Kwara State Polytechnic Ilorin that the Kwara Poly JAMB cut-off mark for 2020/2021 academic session is 150 – 180 depending on the course.
This implies that all 2020 JAMB candidates who scored at least 150 in UTME and chose Kwara Poly as their choice of institution are eligible to get the Kwara Poly post utme form.
Kwara Poly Cut-off Mark for all Courses:
- Accountancy – 160
- Civil Engineering Technology – 160
- Computer Science – 160
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology – 160
- Mechanical Engineering Technology – 160
- Business Administration – 170
- Public Administration – 170
- Science Laboratory Technology – 170
- Mass Communication – 180
- Other Programmes – 150
The KWARA POLY departmental cut-off mark for 2020 is not yet out. When it comes out, we will update this page.