As the Polytechnic of Ibadan just released its post utme form for 2020/2021 Academic Session, here are the procedures to apply for it.
The cost of POLYIBADAN post UTME form is N2,000 (two thousand naira only).
- To Start your Application processes, you are to click on “Start Application” under the General Menu to the left side of your screen or “Proceed” below and then supply your UTME Registration/Form Number and other information as requested.
- After supplying your details(i.e. UTME Reg. No, Form No., Fullname, etc) on the next page, you can then proceed to make payment for your application. However proceeding to make payment means that you affirm that the details supplied are correct. Nevertheless, you are still allowed to confirm your details once more before you make payment.
- Before making payment, make sure your details are correct. Any successful payment CANNOT BE REFUNDED .
- After a successful payment, you will then proceed to create an account. You will be asked to supply/verify a user password, an email address and a valid phone number.
- After successfully creating an account, you can then proceed to fill the application form by logging in to your account.
- Please note, after successfully creating an account, you should always use the “Returning Applicant” link under the General Menu. However, until you successfully make a payment and create an account as stated above, you are to use the “Start Application” link instead.
- As a “Returning Applicant”, you will be able to fill the Application Form and then complete the application process.
- Please note:, after submission of your Application Form, you will NOT be able to change the Passport Photograph uploaded and other details supplied. Hence confirm your details and make sure the passport uploaded is yours before you attempt to submit your Application form.
- All Fees are payable via the POLYIBADAN on-line Payment Platform.
- Note: Bank transaction charge per transaction apply for all on-line card payments.
- You will be redirected to the on-line payment gateway during application to make payment for the Application Form.
- Prepare for making your payment on-line by having the following information handy:
- An on-line payment enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code (Three(3) Digit Number at the back of your ATM Card)”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card you intend using, to cater for your fees and bank transaction charges as quoted in this section
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Applicants who did not choose The Polytechnic, Ibadan as their first choice of institution can also apply, but can only be considered for admission when they make a change to the institution as the first choice on or before 30th October, 2020 .
- Applicants must ensure their O’level results are uploaded to the JAMB website, as those who fail to do so, will not be considered for admission.
- Kindly note that once admission is offered, the candidate must either accept or reject the offer on CAPS within 72hours. They should also pay the acceptance fee on The Polytechnic, Ibadan Portal within one (1) week. Failure to comply with this will mean the candidate is not interested, hence, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
- Kindly be advised that applicants who apply for the Part Time programmes are expected to register on CAPS on JAMB site.
- Applicants are required to scan and upload their O’LEVEL result(s) on The Polytechnic, Ibadan admission portal.