Connectley Naija News
GOtv Max is one of five packages offered by Gotv, owned MultiChoice (GOtv Jolli, GOtv Max, GOtv Jinja, GOtv Supa, GOtv Smallie).
The GOtv Max Package, however, includes the most fun channels of all the packages. It’s also one of the most cost-effective programs available in the digital world.
How Much is GOtv Max Subscription in Nigeria?
The GOtv max plan has a thirty-day subscription price of NGN 4,150. This sum encompasses all of the entertainment you’re likely to receive from the network’s extensive channel lineup.
How many channels are on GOtv Max?
There are 77 channels on GOtv Max in Nigeria.
GOtv Max Channel List in Nigeria
- Eva +
- Zee World
- Star Life
Documentary, Lifestyle & Education (5)
- Discovery Family
- Real Time
- NatGeo Wild
- Spice TV
- Discovery ID
General Entertainment (14)
- E! Entertainment Television
- TVC Entertainment
- ROK 2
- ROK 3
- AfricaMagic Igbo
- AfricaMagic Yoruba
- AfricaMagic Hausa
- AfricaMagic Family
- CBS Reality
- FOX Life
- SS Blitz
- SS Football
- SS Variety 3
- SS Variety 4
- Naija FM
- Wazobia FM
Kids and Teens (6)
- Disney Junior
- Jim Jam
- Da Vinci Kids
- PBS Kids
- Cartoon Network
- Hip TV
- MTV Base
- Sound City
- Urban TV
- AFRO Music English
- Islam Channel
- Emmanuel TV
- Dove TV
News and Commerce (7)
- NTA Parliament
- BBC World News
- CNN International
- Al Jazeera
- Arise News
- TVC News
- NTA News24
- TNT Africa
- AfricaMagic Epic
- M-Net Movies 4
- B4U Movies
Local Channels (22)
- ITV Benin
- BISCON tv
- Liberty TV
- Tiwa n Tiwa
- NTA International
- Lagos TV
- EBS TV
- WAP TV
- Arewa 24
- Wazobia TV
- Galaxy TV
How to Pay For GOtv Max with My GOtv App
Simply go to the Google Playstore for Android or the Apple Store for IOS and download the MyGOtv app. To make a payment, follow the instructions below after downloading the app.
- Click on the app and enter your login details
- Choose your preferred package which in this case is GOtv Max
- Click on Pay Now and confirm the details of the payment
- Click on continue
- Select your preferred payment provider
- Select payment option (once-off payment or auto-renewal)
- you can choose a payment method (Verve, Mastercard, Visa)
- Enter payment details and click Pay
- An OTP will be sent to your registered on your bank account number.
- Enter the OTP pin, and press submit to complete your payment
How to subscribe for GOtv Max using the official GOtv website
- Visit www.gotvafrica.com.ng
- Click PAY to proceed to the Payment Subscription page.
- Click on Pay Now
- Input IUC number and subscriber details.
- Click Pay to choose a payment option that includes card payment.
- Input card details and click pay to proceed with payment.
How to Pay For GOtv Max using Quickteller
You can pay for your GOtv subscription online without downloading the mobile app.
To pay your GOtv subscription online:
- Switch your decoder on if your account has already been disconnected.
- Log on to www.quickteller.com/gotv and select GOtv Max as your preferred GOtv bouquet
- Enter your e-mail address, IUC number, and enter your mobile phone number, click next
- Enter your name on the subscriber’s name section and confirm that your IUC number was filled in correctly.
- Click PAY and click on your debit card type i.e. Interswitch, Verve, or MasterCard.
- Enter your card details (Card Number and Expiry Date), and then include your 4 digit PIN.
- Click PAY.
- Expect your viewing to be restored in a few minutes once your transaction has been completed and your GOtv account is credited.
How to Upgrade to GOtv Max
- Open the GOtv easy self-service home page here
- At the top right corner of the page, select Nigeria (Flag) and then sign in (if visiting with a big screen like tab or laptop) or click on the menu button to select country, then scroll down to sign in (for mobile users)
- Sign in, using your surname or mobile number (linked to your GOtv profile) and your decoder IUC number (you can find this at the bottom of your decoder)
- You are now on your dashboard. Click or tap on Build a Package and select GOtv Max (the package you are upgrading to)
- Hit the Next button and use your preferred payment method to complete your upgrade.
- You can wait for a while to allow the process to be effective. This shouldn’t take more than 15 – 20 minutes. If it takes more than that, you should contact their customer care right away.
Note: To make the procedure go more smoothly, you should only do this after your current subscription has expired.
During the upgrade procedure, make sure your decoder is turned on and on Africa Magic (ideally Yoruba), exactly like when you renew your subscription.
How to get full channels on GOtv?
To have access to full channels on GOtv, upgrade your subscription to GOtv Max.