Defeated 2-0 by Augsburg on their previous match, Borussia Dortmund had to react against Freiburg. Lucien Favre’s Marsupials responded perfectly against Christian Streich’s team.
For Borussia Dortmund, the solution came from Erling Braut Haland who offered himself a brace (31st and 66th) and delivered an assist to Felix Passlack (90th +2).
The Norwegian, who formed a shocking duo with Giovanni Reyna, has been very successful.
Meanwhile, Emre Can had placed his head at the back of the net (47th). With this 4-0 victory, the Ruhr club is back to second place after three Bundesliga matches.
Just ahead we find Eintracht Frankfurt which offered itself the scalp of Hoffenheim.
However, the latter had started well thanks to the providential scorer Andrej Kramaric (18th) but Daichi Kamada (55th) and Bas Dost (71st) reversed the situation. The Adlers won 2-1 and took the lead with 7 points in 3 matches.
Having gleaned only one point so far, Borussia Monchengladbach quickly launched the machine via Alassane Plea (14th) and Stefan Lainer (16th).
In the second half, Lars Stinld (56th) gave more depth to the success of Fohlen against Cologne (3-1) which had reduced the score via Elvis Rexhbecaj (84th).
Bayer Leverkusen disappointed for their part by being joined late in the match by Stuttgart.
Finally, Werder Bremen continues a second success in a row by winning 1-0 against Arminia Bielefeld.
Saturday 3, 2020 Bundesliga match reports:
- Borussia Dortmund 3-0 Freiburg: Erling Braut Håland (31st and 66th) and Emre Can (47th) for Borussia Dortmund
- Eintracht Frankfurt 2-1 Hoffenheim: Daichi Kamada (55th) and Bas Dost (71st) for Eintracht; Andrej Kramaric (18th) for Hoffenheim
- FC Cologne 1-3 Borussia Mönchengladbach : Elvis Rexhbecaj (84th) for Cologne; Alassane Pléa (14th), Stefan Lainer (16th) and Lars Stinld (56th sp) for Gladbach
- Stuttgart 1-1 Bayer Leverkusen: Sasa Kalajdzic (76th) for Stuttgart; Patrik Schick (7th) for Bayer
- Werder Bremen 1-0 Arminia Bielefeld: Leonardo Bittencourt (27th) for Werder Bremen