Football in Europe is back! Under the blows of 13:30 this Thursday, the German Football League has formalized the return of the first two professional divisions on Saturday, May 16.
After almost two months of stoppage following the coronavirus crisis, Covid-19, the Bundesliga will therefore resume its rights and the paths of the green rectangle. Of course, all this will be done behind closed doors and next Saturday is the 26th day of the championship which will take place.
The DFL has also unveiled the calendar for this new levy. And everything will resume next Saturday at 3.30 p.m. with a shock, a derby: Borussia Dortmund – Schalke 04.
The BVB will try to restart the machine and go for the title in a few weeks, he who is 4 points behind Bayern Munich. Moreover, the Bavarians will find the grounds on Sunday May 17 with a trip on the lawn of the Union Berlin. The fight for the Champions League will also rage with three three-point clubs (Leipzig, M’Gladbach and Leverkusen). The race for maintenance also. With this resumption of the Bundesliga, it is all football lovers who regain hope.
The schedule for the 26th day of the Bundesliga:
Saturday May 16
- 3.30 p.m .: Borussia Dortmund – Schalke 04
- 3.30 p.m .: Leipzig – Friborg
- 3.30 p.m .: Hoffenheim – Hertha Berlin
- 3.30 p.m .: Augsburg – Wolfsburg
- 3.30 p.m .: Fortuna Düsseldorf – Paderborn
- 6.30 p.m .: Eintracht Frankfurt – M’Gladbach
Sunday May 17
- 3.30 p.m .: Cologne – Mainz
- 6:00 p.m .: Union Berlin – Bayern Munich
Monday May 18
- Werder Bremen – Bayer Leverkusen
the current Bundesliga standings stopped on the 25th day